What to expect when applying
- Make sure you complete all the steps of the application form before the deadline.
- Determine your level of English Language Proficiency and submit an IELTS or TOEFL test if necessary.
- Make sure you determine if you will be available for classes. Our Regular Track Program is only available full-time, Sunday to Thursday during daytime hours. Post-Diploma students may qualify for part-time evening study, but should be aware that part-time study will increase the length of the program.
- Think about how you are going to pay for your studies. Will you get help from a family member or will you have to pay the fees yourself? Do you qualify for any of the University of Calgary in Qatar scholarships or bursaries? If you don't qualify for any support, will you be able to afford the classes?
- Once you've submitted your application form, check your email regularly for updates and requests for missing documentation that may be required for your file to be considered.
- If you are admitted, plan to attend orientation. If you are denied, call our office at 4406-5222 to speak to an advisor on how to improve your application for the next admission term.
Why should you choose the University of Calgary in Qatar?
Why is nursing an important career in Qatar? Meet some of our students and let them explain it in their own words.